MaxNoSleeves Over Jenna Marbles, New Girl At Vidcon? [Pics!]

MaxNoSleeves and Jenna Marbles Break Up

Sorry Menna/Jax shippers, but Jenna Marbles and MaxNoSleeves are never ever getting back together. Like EVER.

After this weekend’s Vidcon 2013 in Anaheim, CA, we received a tip and photos of Max flirting with some new lady friends. He was clearly happy that his famous ex couldn’t make it to the event. Our insider says:

AD
“He was super friendly, not in the nice way. Like in the “I’m-on-a-rebound” type of friendly. He was (hanging out with some of) his girl friends and some older female fans.”
ANONYMOUS

Jenna Marbles was unable to attend Vidcon after her brother’s wedding was scheduled on the same date. She had previously ousted Max as a cheater on Twitter before their breakup:

Good riddance, MaxNoClass!

See the photos of flirty MaxNoSleeves below…

Whitney is an intern at a large Youtube talent agency. She has seen every Jenna Marbles video twice.

38 Comments

1. Gundown64

October 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

jenna marbles for youtube. I’m going to a party and we are all dressing up like funny characters. (Don’t ask lol) but what can I wear? Makeup? Accessories? Hair? How to act? Things Jenna Marbles would say? Thank you! Can’t wait for the party. Oh and I’m not talking about wearing a dress. I’m talking about what she would wear everyday.

2. toast

October 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I don’t know how to post a picture, but it’s Jenna Marbles (from youtube) when she has her hair up in a bump ponytail. The tutorials on bump ponytails aren’t the same as how he does it. Can you tell me how to do it?

3. mike s

October 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

What eyeshadows/palletes do I need to get a really smokey eye kind of like Jenna marbles or Carrie underwood? Also if you could give tips/advice or maybe a link to a video? Thanks!!

4. Duke

October 3, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I get my couple hundred views but how do I get them really popular like Jenna marbles,or amberkatelynbeal or shanedawson?

5. Brian

October 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM

She has a PERFECT body. Especially her bum and tummy, how do I get a bum like hers? If you type ‘Jenna Marbles Cancun’ you’ll be able to see it thanks x

6. colingrillo

October 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I think Jenna Marbles is really funny and is her own person. What are the good qualities that I can try to adapt to what she’s like? What are ways I can be more like her?

7. Kaden

October 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

8. cardskid22

October 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Like Shane Dawson, Smosh, Jenna Marbles, Onision, etc.. What kind do they use and also if anyone knows at least one it would be very helpful. Thanks.

9. unbleevable39

October 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM

10. Marlon P

October 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Such as the Vlogbrothers or Jenna Marbles? What makes a video blog interesting and fun enough for people to come back and watch the next one and next one every week?

11. Ed D

October 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Anyone on youtube who has similar videos to Jenna Marbles? And any funny youtube accounts you recommend?

12. Armas

October 11, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Jenna marbles should be the third most subbed YouTube channel but she is not even on the list. Anyone know why?

13. Dom L

October 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Does anyone know the reason Jenna Marbles and Max NoSleeves broke up? I heard it was cause of this Youtuber called BradTheLadLong but I’m not sure. I’ve heard the same story about this Brad kid from so many people though…. anyone actually know?

14. Jason M

October 15, 2013 at 8:45 AM

My friend and I have gotten into this whole youtube vlogging thing but we need a good video editor first. Jenna Marbles, danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil seem to have put together their videos pretty well so I was wondering if any of you knew what they used. Especially danisnotonfire. He is really good.

15. happyha31

October 15, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I wanna know because I’m in the process of making a picture that says “Jenna Marbles, getting people pregnant since _____” but i need a year >.<

16. Mike

October 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Kind of like Jenna Marbles. If you don’t know her, look her up. She is hilarious. I want a funny youtube like hers. I want to make videos.

17. Only Business

October 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM

You tubers like pewdiepie, cutepolish, cute girls hairstyles, paint, Jenna marbles, etc.? Is it free? One more question- is it safe for a 13 year old to have a YouTube account?

18. shahedC

October 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Recently I’ve been thinking about dying the bottom layer of my hair (like how Jenna Marbles did this year). I think pastel hair looks gorgeous. Right now I have darkkk brown, curly hair. I have blue-green eyes and I just wanted some suggestions of colors that could bring out the blue in my eyes. I find that some blues can make my eyes look less intense. Like you focus on the other blue more rather than the blue in my eyes, so they look kinda greenish. Haha anyways suggestions:) Any will help!

19. Sriram R

October 20, 2013 at 4:46 AM

20. Jason

October 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I haven’t seen any new funny youtube videos in about a year.. Prolly since Chris crocker or Jenna Marbles.. Whats new?

21. Krazy Bob

October 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I just find her to be unfunny and corny. And she just looks trashy. I don’t get the whole Jenna Marbles phenomenon and how she has so many subscribers.

22. NC Baller

October 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I whatched a youtube vidio (jenna marbles) about what your hair means, when she said pigtails she was like “not like that you dirty…” What has pigtails have to do with s3x?

23. Matthew S

October 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM

24. Cole

November 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Jenna Marbles posted a status recently stating what nicki minaj, lady gaga, and a few other (whom I forgot) called their fans. In this status she declared her fans are little marbles. What was her status exactly?

25. Noe R

November 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I keep seeing these YouTube vloggers like Jenna Marbles, who just use their computer’s webcam to make their videos, and I’m wondering if anyone here knows of a good, simple software that I could use to make some video blogs. Thanks in advance!

26. MAK & CHEESE

November 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM

27. whitesoxfan2347

November 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM

How do people on youtube edit their videos before uploading them? How do you add something special like a titlecard to the video? I mean, like how Jenna Marbles has that titlecard before all of ther videos, with her in football gear and there is a squeaking sound (probably a dog toy).

28. sam N

November 24, 2013 at 1:34 AM

if youve ever watched jenna marbles on youtube, she has a cup with a blender on the bottom that she just throws fruit in and blend it for on the go! does anyone know what its called? or where i can find on like it?

29. Wooooody

November 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM

what are the video editing prograns that famous youtubers like shane dawson and smosh and jenna marbles and others. i know some have answered this before because they were asked but i cant remember what they said of what episode they said it in. but if you could tell me i would appretiate it and also if you can tell me where i can get it for free without viruses. thanks!
    im a begginer at editing and i have nothing to do so i thought i would start youtube maybe.

30. Gamer959

November 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM

How do you subscribe to people on YouTube ? I have a 4th generation iPod
    I wanna subscribe to Jenna marbles!

31. Orbit

November 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I am interested in creating YouTube videos but all I have is an iPod 4th generation to take video with. Due to past experiences, I know iPods have horrible cameras all around. I want to purchase a good one, but I am clueless when it comes to cameras. I want one that is clear and focused like all the other cool youtubers have but I don’t want it to be completely HD. No one needs to see every flaw on my face. I’d like to have a camera that will give my face an airbrushed effect kind of like “grav3yardgirl and Jenna Marbles.” PLEASE give me ideas or links to good cameras. I’m not going to make it in the singing business with a bad camera. PLEASE HELP.

32. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior

December 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM

33. simply complicated

December 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM

34. The Inc

December 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM

35. Le Pwner

December 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Like Jenna Marbles or ItsKingsleyBitch where they have those channels that have amazing backgrounds and banners and buttons that link to their twitter, Tumblr. Etc. And kinglseys channel says at the top that its powered by ‘Alloy’ how do you get that?? Please help much appreciated

36. Mike

December 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I’m gonna be Jenna Marbles for Halloween, so what should I wear. I already know what to do for makeup and hair, and I bought a turtle backpack.

37. Matthew